Basil Essential oil
Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to enhance memory function while reducing stress and tension. Basil provides restorative benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application for sore muscles and joints and to reduce tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, but it is also cooling to the skin and can be used to soothe minor irritations. When diffused, Basil helps promote clear breathing and healthy respiratory function while sharpening focus and lessening stress.
Warm, Spicy, Herbal
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Assists with clear breathing
- Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
- Promotes mental alertness
- Lessens anxious feelings
- Enhances memory function
- Reduces stress and tension
- Reduces tension when applied to temples and back of neck
- Soothes minor irritations
- Sharpens focus while studying or reading
- Soothes minor skin irritations
- Diffuse to sharpen focus while studying or reading.
- Apply to minor skin irritations. For sensitive skin, dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Apply to fatigued or sore muscles and joints.
- Diffuse or apply topically to promote clear breathing.
- Diffuse or spray around doors and window seals to deter flies and insects.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.