We all know that getting a restful night’s sleep is extremely important for our overall health. But, unfortunately, day-to-day stress, lack of exercise, demanding deadlines at work, and many other factors prevent us from getting the sleep we need and deserve!
I struggled with sleep for years and hated using chemical based products to help me sleep! Luckily, I now use essential oils, my essential oil diffuser, and a natural sleep aid and am able to have a super restful and restorative night’s sleep! Try some of these ideas out at bedtime for yourself or your kids.
Serenity™ Restful Complex
- Effective and all-natural sleep-aid
- Relieves occasional sleeplessness
- Promotes healthy relaxation and sleep
- Helps you get the refreshing sleep you need without leaving you feeling groggy or sleepy the next day
- Helps make a difference in the quality and the ease of going to sleep
- Encourages restful sleep
- Calms the nervous system
- Helps to reduce stress
Serenity™ Restful Blend
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- Calms the mind and soothes the senses
- When accompanied with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels, provides a natural solution for a restful night’s sleep
Peace® Reassuring Blend
- Promotes feelings of peace, reassurance, and contentment
- Counteracts anxious and fearful emotions
- Promotes relaxation and a peaceful sleeping environment
- Helps to reduce anxious feelings
- Helps to reduce thoughts and feelings of worry
Breathe™ Respiratory Blend
- Apply topically to the chest and breathe deeply to enjoy a cooling, invigorating vapor.
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
- May help reduce snoring
Aroma lite diffuser
- Runs up to 8 hours continuously, making it perfect for sleep.
- Has soft lavender LED light option (perfect for kids nighttime light!)
- Diffuses essential oils silently
- Optional 4 hour or 8 hour timer
- Helps purify and humidify the air
- Relaxing and therapeutic
I think we can all agree that almost everyone needs help sleeping. It's one of the most important things we can do for our health. Rather than popping and over the counter drug, try a natural approach instead with essential oils! Sleep tight!
What's your favorite essential oil or natural remedy for sleep?