the Uplifting Blend
Everyone knows a bright disposition and cheerful attitude can smooth over many of the bumps and challenges of life, right? But, sometimes no amount of positive self-talk is enough to avoid the blues. Uplifting Blend of citrus and spice essential oils provides a cheerful boost of happiness and positivity when you are feeling down. Its sunshiny, fresh, optimistic aroma will brighten any moment of your day
- Wild Orange Peel
- Clove Bud
- Star Anise Fruit/Seed
- Lemon Myrtle Leaf
- Nutmeg Kernel
- Vanilla Bean Extract
- Ginger Rhinzome
- Cinnamon Bark
Fresh, Spicy, Warm
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes feelings of optimism, cheerfulness, and happiness
- Counteracts negative emotions of feeling down, blue, or low
- Diffuse at home, work, or school to promote a positive uplifting environment.
- Apply to a cotton ball or terra cotta late and place in car to experience Uplifting Blend's energizing aroma while driving.
- When feeling down, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
How to chose a blend
from the emotional aromatherapy kit
- Identify the emotion you might be feeling on the emotional aromatherapy wheel.
- Select the corresponding essential oil blend that is right for you. (You may find that two or more blends are appropriate to balance your varied emotions at any given moment.)
As essential oil chemistry is naturally complex and each person is unique in their response to specific aromas, you may also personalize your aromatherapy applications by using single dōTERRA® essential oils from the aromatic plant families corresponding to the emotions found on the system wheel—naturally safe and simple.
A—Can be used aromatically
T—Can be used topically
N—Can be used topically with no dilution (NEAT)
S—Dilute for young or sensitive skin (SENSITIVE)