the comforting Blend
Losing something or someone you love can be deeply disorienting and painful. Words unspoken and questions unanswered may keep you worried and unsettled. Comforting Blend of floral and tree essential oils will help you close the door on sadness and take your first steps on a hopeful path toward emotional healing. Bind your broken heart with Comforting Blend.
- Frankincense Resin
- Patchouli Lead
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Labdanum Leaf/Stalk
- Amyris Bark
- Sandalwood Wood
- Rose Flower
- Osmanthus Flower
Sweet, Musky, Floral
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes feelings of comfort and hope
- Counteracts negative emotions of grief, sadness, and hopelessness
- Diffuse during times of loss to comfort the soul and evoke feelings of hope.
- Apply over the heart morning and night as a reminder to be patient with healing and to think positive thoughts.
- Apply one or two drops to a shirt collar or scarf and smell throughout the day to ward off feelings of grief and sadness.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.
how to chose a blend
from the emotional aromatherapy kit
- Identify the emotion you might be feeling on the emotional aromatherapy wheel.
- Select the corresponding essential oil blend that is right for you. (You may find that two or more blends are appropriate to balance your varied emotions at any given moment.)
As essential oil chemistry is naturally complex and each person is unique in their response to specific aromas, you may also personalize your aromatherapy applications by using single dōTERRA® essential oils from the aromatic plant families corresponding to the emotions found on the system wheel—naturally safe and simple.
A—Can be used aromatically
T—Can be used topically
N—Can be used topically with no dilution (NEAT)
S—Dilute for young or sensitive skin (SENSITIVE)