Cypress essential oil
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists for its ability to soothe tight, tense muscles, and promote circulation. Cypress can be diffused or inhaled directly to assist with clear breathing and healthy respiratory function. It can be used as a throat gargle for these same benefits, but should not be swallowed or taken internally. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions and to stimulate localized blood flow. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
Clean, Fresh, Woody, Herbaceous
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Assists with clear breathing
- Promoties healthy respiratory function
- Soothes tight, tense muscles
- Supports localized blood flow
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions
- Diffuse, inhale, or gargle at the first signs of throat discomfort.
- Rub on the chest with Fractionated Coconut Oil to support healthy breathing.
- Apply to tight, sore muscles or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub on problem areas to help give skin a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help reuse oily skin conditions.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.