the soothing blend
Soothing Blend is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Soothing Blend essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Soothing Blend diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.
- Wintergreen Leaf
- Camphor Bark
- Peppermint Plant
- Blue Tansy Flower
- Blue Chamomile Flower
- Helichrysum Flower
- Osmanthus Flower
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Soothes sore muscles and achy joints
- Supports healthy circulation
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Soothing Blend with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Soothing Blend on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.
Soothing Blend is NOT intended for internal use and should NOT be taken internally.