Eucalyptus essential oil
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is effective in helping lessen tension. Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
Myrtaceae (shrubs and trees)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Assists with clear breathing
- Supports overall respiratory health
- Soothes tired, sore muscles
- Purifies and cleanses
- Helps to lessen stress
- Promotes oral health
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle for an effective cleaning spray.
- Mix with a carrier oil and rub on chest to assist with clear breathing.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to clear the mind and promote clear breathing.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.