the Renewing Blend
Are you carrying a burden that grows heavier with time? Would you be better off just letting it go and having a future unfettered by anger and guilt? When you are ready to move forward, Renewing Blend of tree and herb essential oils will help you discover the liberating action of forgiving, forgetting, and moving on. Start each of your tomorrows relieved and contented with Renewing Blend
- Spruce Leaf
- Bergamot Peel
- Juniper Berry Fruit
- Myrrh Resin
- Arborvitae Wood
- Nootka Tree Wood
- Thyme Leaf
- Citronella Herb
Herbaceous, Fresh, Woody
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience
- Counteracts negative emotions of anger and guilt
- Diffuse when meditating to help release harboring feelings of anger and guilt.
- Apply to pulse points and hearth throughout the day to feel grounded and comforted.
- Have Renewing Blend on hand throughout the day to counteract negative emotions that may arise from undesirable situations.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.
how to chose a blend
from the emotional aromatherapy kit
- Identify the emotion you might be feeling on the emotional aromatherapy wheel.
- Select the corresponding essential oil blend that is right for you. (You may find that two or more blends are appropriate to balance your varied emotions at any given moment.)
As essential oil chemistry is naturally complex and each person is unique in their response to specific aromas, you may also personalize your aromatherapy applications by using single dōTERRA® essential oils from the aromatic plant families corresponding to the emotions found on the system wheel—naturally safe and simple.
A—Can be used aromatically
T—Can be used topically
N—Can be used topically with no dilution (NEAT)
S—Dilute for young or sensitive skin (SENSITIVE)