frankincense essential oil
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness
Warm, Spicy, Clean
Resin from Boswellia carterii, frereana, and sacra
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes cellular health
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and rejuvenates skin
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.