Grapefruit essential oil
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating effect, Grapefruit helps reduce mental and physical fatigue. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying benefits. It is beneficial for oily skin issues and helps to purify as it cleanses. Grapefruit is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote clear, healthy skin and in weight loss products to support healthy metabolism.
Citrus, Floral, Fruity
dIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Cleanses and purifies
- Beneficial for oily skin issues
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Helps reduce mental and physical fatigue
- Diffuse to sharpen focus while studying or reading.
- Apply to insect bites or minor skin irritations. For sensitive skin, dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Apply to fatigued or sore muscles and joints.
- Diffuse or apply topically to help clear congested areas.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.