Juniper Berry essential oil
Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry Essential Oil has a rich history of traditional uses and therapeutic benefits. Juniper Berry acts as a natural cleansing agent, both internally and externally. Juniper Berry supports healthy kidney and urinary function and is very beneficial to the skin. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming effect that helps relieve tension and stress. When diffused, Juniper Berry helps to cleanse and purify the air
Balsamic, Clean, Woody, Spicy
Cupressaceae (conifer: cypress)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary function
- May benefit problematic skin areas
- Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent
- Helps relieve tension and stress
- Add 1-2 drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
- Apply 1 drop to problematic skin areas to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and lessen stress.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.