Lemongrass essential oil
A tall, perennial plant, Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. In addition to its unique flavor, Lemongrass essential oil promotes healthy digestion and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems. It’s also purifying and toning to the skin, and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits. Lemongrass can soothe sore muscles and joints, making it an ideal oil to use in massage therapy or applied directly to problem areas. Lemongrass has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that can heighten awareness and promote a positive outlook.
Citrus, Herbaceous, Smoky
dIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Soothes aching muscles and joints
- Purifies and tones skin
- Heightens awareness and promotes a positive outlook
- To help sore joints or muscle sprains, combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil and rub topically on area of concern.
- Use to flavor entrees and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.
- Combine with Melaleuca and apply to toenails for clean, healthy nails.
- Rub or spritz on skin before going outside. Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects and is one of the essential oils in our Repellant Blend essential oil blend.
Possible skin sensitivities. Keep out of reach of children. if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.