the encouraging Blend
Are you frustrated at work? Have setbacks in spite of your best efforts shaken your confidence? Or has misplaced trust left you cynical more often than your best self should be? Then stop, reset, and restart with Encouraging Blend of mint and citrus essential oils. Encouraging Blend will help you unleash your creative powers and find the courage that comes from believing in yourself again. Go ahead and raise the bar--you can do it
- Peppermint Plant
- Clementine Peel
- Coriander Seed
- Basil Herb
- Yuzu Peel
- Melissa Leaf
- Rosemary Leaf
- Vanilla Bean
Fresh, Clean, Minty
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief
- Counteracts negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism
- Apply to shirt collar before giving a speech to instill feelings of confidence.
- Diffuse when working on a project at work or school to stay motivated.
- Apply to pulse points before participating in sporting events or other competitions.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
how to chose a blend
from the emotional aromatherapy kit
- Identify the emotion you might be feeling on the emotional aromatherapy wheel.
- Select the corresponding essential oil blend that is right for you. (You may find that two or more blends are appropriate to balance your varied emotions at any given moment.)
As essential oil chemistry is naturally complex and each person is unique in their response to specific aromas, you may also personalize your aromatherapy applications by using single dōTERRA® essential oils from the aromatic plant families corresponding to the emotions found on the system wheel—naturally safe and simple.
A—Can be used aromatically
T—Can be used topically
N—Can be used topically with no dilution (NEAT)
S—Dilute for young or sensitive skin (SENSITIVE)