PATCHOULI ESSENTIAL OIL
Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers. Easily recognized for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, minor skin irritations, and stretch marks and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
- Grounding, balancing effect on emotions
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Soothes minor skin irritations
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion
- Provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions
- Helps with head and neck tension
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck to help with headache symptoms.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet to help calm emotions.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.