the reassuring Blend
Are life's anxious moments leaving you feeling overwhelmed and afraid? Reassuring Blend of floral and mint essential oils is a positive remind you don't have to be perfect to find peace. Slow down, take a deep breath, and reconnect with the composed, collected you. Everything turning out fine begins with believing it will--and a few drops of Reassuring Blend
- Vetiver Root
- Lavender Flower
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Frankincense Resin
- Clary Safe Flower
- Marjoram Leaf
- Labdanum Leaf/Stalk
- Spearmint Herb
Sweet, Rich, Minty
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes feelings of peace, reassurance, and contentment
- Counteracts anxious and fearful emotions
- Diffuse at night time to promote a calming environment and restful sleep.
- When experiencing anxious feelings, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply.
- Diffuse or inhale before taking a test, presenting to a large group, or in times of worry or distress.
- To calm an upset or restless child, apply to the bottoms of feet.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.
how to chose a blend
from the emotional aromatherapy kit
- Identify the emotion you might be feeling on the emotional aromatherapy wheel.
- Select the corresponding essential oil blend that is right for you. (You may find that two or more blends are appropriate to balance your varied emotions at any given moment.)
As essential oil chemistry is naturally complex and each person is unique in their response to specific aromas, you may also personalize your aromatherapy applications by using single dōTERRA® essential oils from the aromatic plant families corresponding to the emotions found on the system wheel—naturally safe and simple.
A—Can be used aromatically
T—Can be used topically
N—Can be used topically with no dilution (NEAT)
S—Dilute for young or sensitive skin (SENSITIVE)