Peppermint Essential Oil
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in our Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health, Peppermint also helps to alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among essential oils.
Minty, Hot, Herbaceous
dIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Alleviates occasional stomach upset
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.