rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings and roast lamb, pork, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many health benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion and helps soothe sore muscles and joints. Long revered by healers, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy to combat nervous tension and fatigue.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue
- Rub on bottom of your feet or stomach to help with digestion.
- Diffuse Rosemary, or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
- Add 1-2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrees.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.