vetiver Essential Oil
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding effect on the emotions, and its ability to promote circulation, Vetiver is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Vetiver helps promote focus and mental clarity. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep. When taken internally, Vetiver acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems while promoting immunity and overall health.
Sweet, Woody, Caramel, Smoky
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Supports healthy circulation
- Calming, grounding effect on emotions
- Immune-enhancing properties
- Add 1-2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter-time to promote immunity.
- Use as a massage oil to promote circulation and calm emotions.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Diffuse with Lavender, Calming Blend, or Grounding Blend to calm emotions and lessen stress.
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.