White fir Essential Oil
The white fir tree is a popular wood for construction because of its combination of strength, versatility, and beauty. It is also a popular choice for Christmas trees. Native Americans used white fir as a building material and in traditional health practices. Derived from the soft needles of the tree, White Fir essential oil is most noted for feelings of soothing comfort. Aromatically, White Fir evokes feelings of stability, energy, and empowerment. It can be stimulating to the senses while helping the body relax.
Clean, Crisp, Woody, Powdery
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Provides soothing support to sore muscles and joints
- Supports clear breathing and respiratory function
- Energizes the body and the mind
- Evokes feelings of stability, energy, and empowerment
- Helps the body relax
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- Diffuse for energizing effect.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home or work, diffuse White Fir to reduce stress.
- Place a few drops on your terra-cotta ornaments for a bright holiday scent.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.