Wild orange essential oil
Cold pressed from the peel, Orange is one of our top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits. High in monoterpenes, Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to enhance immunity when seasonal threats are high. As with many citrus peel oils, Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health. It can be taken daily to cleanse the body or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
Sweet, Fresh, Citrus
Orange rinds (peel)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- High in antioxidants
- Uplifting to the mind and body
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
Possible skin sensitivities. Keep out of reach of children. if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.